Don’t you want to learn from someone who has walked the walk, instead of those who just talk the talk?
After a decade in B2B marketing and sales, I’ve developed an anti-fluff approach. My focus is on efficiency, facts, and authenticity. So here’s what you need to know about me and how I can help you.
- I’m a third generation esthetics entrepreneur. From my grandmother who owned multiple beauty and hair salons throughout South America, to my mother Adriana Wroth, the CEO of one of the top esthetic education institutions, the world of esthetics is in my DNA.
- And I know what it takes to succeed in business. I’ve spent the last decade helping businesses grow from the ground-up. And being in the beauty game my entire life has taught me about what works, and even more about what doesn’t. Luckily, you’ll get the benefit of both
- I’m trusted by the ‘big players’. About 90% of my business is through client referrals. Why? Because I’m really good at what I do, and most importantly, because I treat my clients’ business as my own.Read more about what they have to say here.
- I am a vested Beauty TrendPrenour. I spend my time traveling the world trend watching and attending the latest beauty and marketing conferences. You can bet I have a global understanding of the market.
- And I’m based out of South Korea.THEcosmetic and plastic surgery mecca of the world. Which is why I’m never out of fresh ideas.
Now that we got business out of the way, here are some fun facts about me:
I’m a cheating vegan and proud of it. If you put a cheese plate in front of me, there’s a 100% chance I won’t say no. And I don’t understand why anyone would.
Travel is a passion of mine and not for the cliché reasons of “Wanderlust,” but because I have a real obsession with meeting new people from all walks of life.